on 1 corner of my desktop..


"pelik tak nak letak fresh flowers, dlm bekas berisi air atas meja opis? Aslianie Rusli berkata bahawa air dlm bekas tuh boleh kurangkan efek kulit kering dek aircond yang terlalu sejuk. erm.."

a month after...

tadaaaa!

walaowei.. fresh flowers on office table? 
.
..

i love flowers than most people- specifically girls, i know. suppose most girls love flowers but i don't think girls nowadays do anymore-they prefer something more practical or very least, something that is edible. hehe.. chocs? oh..of course, i'm referring to something that a spouse would give on anniversary, birthday and such. but seriously.. my abah did gave my mama flowers on their anniversary & birthday..sweet innit?

i remember when i went to Cameron Highlands in my early 20s. roses, daisies... are everywhere. if only i live there..then i would have a vase of fresh flowers on my dining table or in my living room or maybe in my bedroom. i can almost see myself walking with a bouquet of flowers in my hand everyday, flowers that are going to lighten up my living hall..or my dining table..or my bedroom..or all of them!   

the colour..
the scent..
the arrangement.. 

waaahhhhhhh~

of course. daydreaming again. 
flowers are costly except at places like Cameron. and i don't think i want to live there. no shopping complex and such..phew! no way!!

things like having flowers on table other than 'special' day is more like.. a dream. until kak nie suggest it to me on a not-so-fine day of me complaining my dehydrated & dry skin, and how's the air condition in my office is always freezing cool.. she said that it would help if i were to put water in an open container somewhere inside my room. then she propose vase-and-fresh-flower-on-a-table thingy. and i suddenly feel something inside me smiling brightly-oh..i love the idea very much!!!! --at least i have more reason having them on my table.. not just because of flowers & girl bla bla.. huhu

then i find myself bought a little vase the next day.
.
..
Due to happy-happy day in the early December, i only managed to bring the vase into the office this week.. and bought two stalks of lily to complement it.

And.i.love.it!

p/s thinking of buying different types of flowers every time i need to replace it. next would be.. carnation? hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!