Love You A 1000 Years


Heart beats fast
Colours and promises
How to be brave
How can i love when i'm afraid to fall
But watching you alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid i have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still 
Beauty  i know she is
I will be brave
i will not let anything take away
what's standing in front of me
Every breathe
Every hour has come to this

And all along i believe
I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

Christina Perri


p/s fuh~ kalau dpt pelamin penuh bunga cam wedding edward & bella sgt best tuh..*berangan* hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!