'helping man'


Siew Lian, Kak Farah, Cef, Kak Zura, En Mat, Kak Lela, Kak Roza, Kak Shima, Me, Kak Suzi
Pak Ya, Abg Fasli & Abg Man

the picture above is taken during Hydec open house in Pan Pacific hotel. sadly, not every1 in the picture..

anyway, a day before the open house, I got a meeting along with my 2 bosses n my sv, sorta, my boss too, so 4 of us went to kuantan for this meeting and as we all know what the outcome would be, we just accept it, only on my shoulder it seems more load..y'know with all the pending job.huhu..tula org ckp, do not procrastinate. but then, it's not like i played around. it seems like those are the work with less priority..but then..no work is too less priority to be dragged for that long..oops!

kak suzi amik gambar time tgh amik food
comey kak ira..kan?

with kak rina.. 

and then..like help fall from heaven.. the xpswmm expert is coming to help us, mainly me on my model. he's from portland ok..not within malaysia. yeay.. so, everyone said to me..let's get it done and over with..we got design to do..

nyibuk kat meja org lain pulak....
..huhu apa nak buat. takde keje tak de income, mcm mana nak idop,kan?

viva chica!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!