That Person is so not worth your time. Basta ya!

I don't know what actually is the initial trigger of the hatred towards my KPPK but I bet it intensifies through constant complaining towards her. and seemingly, she can never make up any facts that we have about her. none positive anything whatsoever.

BUT, for my own sake..

I want to repent - bad-mouthing people as if I am much better than the others. Of course, when you're in too deep, it's very hard to climb up.. it takes a lot of effort and when there is stuff that triggers my nerve, I'll just flaring up all over again. I have to remind myself that it is not graceful at all to act up like this. I think this is the only thing that might stop or at least slow me down.

An event a day before Ramadhan. I can still recall my annoyed, irritated feeling at the time I'm taking this selfie. hence, the pic. though the cekak sanggul is too nice for this post!


I hate this. 
this eating up my energy.
eating up my happiness and my mood.

I just don't know. But what I know, if have this a bit of hate feeling and I discussed it with someone, it intensifies and sometimes, my hatred is much bigger than the other person. be it the hatred initiated by someone else or it came out during the discussion.

Only, I can't stop "discussing" and sometimes I just feel much better and happier when I am able to berleter about it. It's like luahan rasa gitu. 

But it didn't help.
The situation won't change.
And I will still have the need to vent out again and again and again.
and the anger becoming part of me.

this needed to stop.
i am so don't want to do this anymore
should i minta pindah je?
adoi. x de pengalaman betul bab minta pindah nie.
tak mau la masuk mulut naga pulak!

i detest my boss but i am repenting
my repent is not going to change the fact. 
only i don't want to speak it..
because i don't want to live in that world. 
not anymore. 

I hate this energy and I hate what I have become.
I am soooooo don't need this. 

Yes, I may hate, but I should not discuss about it. 
that person is sooo not worth your time!

Salam 2 Ramadhan.

por...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!