it's not "only words"...

Words means everything...
it is the main way of communicating..
what we're giving in words..would translate the whole things that we want to convey

..I find it's getting harder and harder for me to deliver my message lately..
always couldn't find words... i'm losing the whole main thing in communicating with people
i find it very hard to let people know what my stories are..
what i'm trying to say..isn't always what's come out from me..
what i'm trying to convey aren't always the same story that they would perceive..

words are harder & more complicated
i prefer numbers. they're more direct.


am i having bad sector in my brain or something?
do i need to consult 'A' mcdreamy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!