ceri chica & ayaq nyoq : Part II

last week incident affecting me for few days.. all those days, i 'save' myself by trying my best not to talk about my nb-at least not verbally. but my night seemingly very empty because lately i'm back to my old addiction = blogging & blog-walking.. and going back home after work to see my table is very clean with mouse unattached...
adoi...heartache.

i contacted dell after the incident..to see if my warranty can do it's miracle work. But with series of emails.. it ended with one quotation that sent me lower.  the total cost of replacing parts is only rm31 less than the price of my nb when i 1st bought it. the technical person too added that "it is advisable to purchase a new system" but i can save all my data by turning my hard disc into external drive since it is still intact.

:(
:(

still..i find dell service centre in kedah and sent my precious ceri_chica there for repairing. that guy too.. told me that i might as well get a new one. but he will try his best to revive my nb.

let's just say that i don't grief that much. hehe

thus.. i found myself eyeing on netbook at market.. huhu~ i think i want to buy another dell.. but then they only have amd netbook (the technical person even told me that he would get me special price if i were to buy a new one..)  i want intel processor. the better dual core or atom. the design too should be slim with bright color and lightweight.. owh. netbook is rather cheap. so.. i made my plan. it is rather a secret mission coz i told my mama and kak da that i'm not going to buy a new one yet. it's not a lie though. but since it is almost impossible to live without nb, i went to series of nb-surveying around alor setar to get some ideas on pricing and to see the nb myself..

from my survey.. i managed to narrow down into 2. the 1st one would be the same nb i chose for my mama last month. i like the color, the design, the spec and of coz the most important thing, the price. i can get this one for only rm999 with everything i needed pre-installed. 

Acer AO Happy 2
or another one would be this nb recommended by a friend.. same spec, nice design..a bit thicker and more solid (in my opinion).. and this one is about rm100 higher than acer.
Purple rain & angel skin asus EEE PC 1015pw
i'm only looking..but i can't help from aiming which nb to buy (like the acer one better..) and start to (roughly) calculate if i have budget for a brand new nb. still.. my nb hasn't fully declared 'DAMAGED AND USELESS' yet so i just marked my choice. :p

yesterday, i got a phone call from an unknown no. on my way to pick up my car at perodua. it's from dell service centre. guess what?  ceri_chica is back! and i only have to pay for the labour charges. no parts replacement what-so-ever. 

one side of me says 'yeay'.. but my other side is a bit (just a tiny bit) eerm.somewhat disappointing.. cos i don't get to buy that yellow-happy nb.. (aippp!!!)

hu hu hu..
Yeaaayyyy!!!  ceri_chica is back!~ :e :mj :O

**erm.. it's not just nb that i'm surveying though.. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!