hope & faith

i'm happy with my days right now..
and for that i am grateful.

but i can't help though, to wanting more in my life
living in my comfort zone..it's not that comfortable anymore

gosh.
no idea what i should do..
for as long as i can remember i always have hope..
i have faith that everything will turns out super ok if i just accepting whatever in front of me
for i know that whatever i'm having is the best..

but i am worry
not that i don't have anymore hope left,
not that i have less faith
i still believe i know not more than YOU do.
so.. i'm finding my faith so that it won't becoming lesser
put on my hopes higher..and higher
wishing i know, just how to tackle my worries...
believing that i will have what's best for me.

wishing i will always be reminded to always be reminding of YOU
to be always thankful,
and to be grateful, always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!