Weekend Alone in AS

hmm.. i didn't plan this. kak da n all family in kulim tot i am going back to kulim in the weekend. but then.. i decided i'm too lazy to pack my bag..so i spent my weekend in as instead.

to others..it might be a BORING weekend for me..weekend, alone, in AS. hu~ i won't be doing this if i know i will get bored. but, it made me think though, searching thru every part of my brain..how come i can enjoy my day without having anyone to spend my days with??? 

easy. 
i used to it.

despite having 7 siblings.. i lived with my grandparents since i got a sister at 10months old. earlier, i had my big sisters with me.. but, when they left to live my parents at Sungai Petani and i don't want to go with them, i left sola (xde geng je la..mak, maktok..suma ada je). until my family moved to langkawi in 1997, i have to move with them.

i don't remember my life as a child that much but i know.. i always love to spend my days dalam bilik bawah. bilik bwh tu..agak serabut, ada 3 almari..katil..n penuh dgn barang. i always spent my days inside the room and do..something. some readings, writings, drawings..berangan.. punggah barang itu, simpan barang ini. kanak2 yg agak 'bz' jugak. haha.. kadang2 kena marah sbb asyik kunci pintu..susah org nk kuar masuk amik barang..tp sapa yg akan marah selalu sgt. :p besides i didn't do any harm to the bilik and  the stuffs inside it..so, it can be considered as fine.

yeah. it is as simple as that. once in a while, duduk sorg2 ialah satu kebahagiaan. though, i have to admit... kalu slalu aku cm nie, mungkin akan jd seorang manusia yg lemau lg kasihan..so, i won't do it often! hahaha.

another reason could be sbb bosan kot. pack balik sini, pack balik sana. travel tak abih. hu~ dah setahun hidup packing balik sana, then balik sini.. bkn aku tak rindu kt family aku..kat keta aku..huhu.. tp ada rs cm penat la.

get back to my weekend.. nah.. i'm not that alone. on friday i went out with zul for shrek 4 and on saturday i went out to sentosa with sue, zul and khalil. hmmm... tak sorg sgt kan? walupon, cuma 4-5 jam je dgn org len.. tp, i don't think i need anyone (no offense) to watch grey's anatomy with me (online, tak leh rewind, screen kecik, tak de subtitile lak tu..) and be by my side while i'm reading a novel (i'll be totally absorb into the story.. mmg tak bg ruang utk any kind of distraction!! huhu~ ann mesti leh paham sal mengacau time bc novel,kan? hahahha)

*kenapa la aku perlu justify menda nie? kinda personal. hm~ takpe la... i never dreamt of having anyone to understand it pun. 
**next weekend kulim. then langkawi pulak ye. as usual....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!