MusicQ

okey. this is rather old..i had done this before, time kat utp..tp tetiba jupe balik n gedik nak wat lagik skali. so here goes:

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!

The questions and my answers:

1.) How am I feeling today?
--> Party in the usa (miley cyrus): party la sgt. kat opis nie..then nk g usm lak tuh satgi

2.) Where will I get married?
--> the way i love you (taylor swift) : erm..tak menjawab pon soklan

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
--> melastic bintang -adrenalin : hehe..lagu sal ape ek nie. hehe

4.) What is/was highschool like?
--> siapa aku -suki : erm.~

5.) What is the best thing about me?
--> fifteen - taylor swift : wao..there're 15 things best about me.!!!

6.) How is today going to be?
--> i can wait forever - simple plan : eh? but i hate waiting!

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
--> mencari konklusi - hujan : konklusi aper yg dicari?

8.) What song describes my parents?
--> forever n always - taylor swift : LIKE THIS!

9.) How is my life going?
--> jgn nakal2- alif : tp..saya mmg kurang nakal..hehe

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
--> please don't leave me - pink : jgn tinggal daku~ walaowei~

11.) How does the world see me?
--> untouchable - taylor swift : wao~ sgt garang ke ape? hehe

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
--> scream - timbaland : waaaaa!

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
--> hey ladies - rossa : erm~

14.) How can I make myself happy?
--> 3 - britney spears : 3 pe?

15.) What should I do with my life?
--> tik tok - kesha : counting time? hmm...

16.) Will I ever have children?
--> winning woman - rihanna : yeah! hahaha

17.) What is some good advice?
--> merpati putih - divine master : merpati putih..ape tuh..hmm~

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
--> nakal - gigi ; nakal lagik. hmm..

19.) What does everyone else think about my current life?
--> gagap - stacy : erk..gagap?!?!?!

20.) What type of men do you like?
--> masih jelas- hafiz : he he

21.) Will you get married?
--> bila rasa ini rasamu~-kerispatih : betul2. bila 2-2 terasa..kuch kuch hota hai..he~

22.) What should I do with my love life?
--> two is better than one - boys like girls : tol2.. hehe..berdua lebey baik!

23.) Where will you live?
--> trouble is a friend - lenka : erm..?

24.) What will your dying words be?
--> larut-akim : sudah larut..jd kena 'bertolak'...

25.) When im having sex i say...
--> seadanya aku-nubhan : hu~ hidden meaning = ..

26.) When I meet a guy for the first time i say..
--> lovely day - marronn 5 : haha.. lurvely sgt2. haha

27.) When my parents are angry i say ..
--> it's love - the melody : yup..alasan yg baik!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!