that.serious.look

tempat 'aman' saya.. (sila cari teh o ais..hehe)
she said before. i heard before. but when she said again it's making me questioning myself and my life with whatever i believe.. it strikes me..i might have done something wrong towards her, or maybe it's just her 'kind' action..but her critics bout my-looks-cause-me-my-love-life..is something really not acceptable - she mentioned it not just once or twice,y'know. in addition, her example of lame life of her friends without relationship and that i should be pasrah sepasrah yang mungkin so that the one person for me will show himself,just like how she get to meet abg basri..how lame could it be, my life in her eyes?


arrrr..my love life..i hate it the way it is and i hate that i dont even know what to do with it..so what the heck. i think i should ignore this too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!