ENGINEER

1st job : Engineer @ opis
what's with engineering..

I am an engineer.
I am working as a civil engineer.
I graduated with Bachelor of engineering with honour, in Civil.

...but although in the world, at least Malaysia i am seen as one..am i really one, or at least do i feel like one?

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE QUESTION

i always hate it yet like it.
this is my biggest regret, yet the most thing i am proud of happened to me.

yet it always makes me think,why i am here..why i am this.

Kak Da always said i am lucky to be an engineer after i studied engineering which, some of her friends,some people don't get to do that.

Kak Da also said, ALLAH S.W.T always know what i can do, thus ALLAH S.W.T actually gave me what i can do..and this is the best for me.

Again, Kak Da always said, if i don't want to be an engineer? what would i be??

I always believe I am lucky to be an engineer-consider my past and my study.also, lucky I got into UTP to study for engineering degree.

I always believe this is what ALLAH S.W.T 'told' me to do, because ever since I am in form 3 to form 4..the path to engineering has always been less difficult for me. Even up until scoring a job as an engineer.

But, yeah..It's like a sword stabbed in my head..if I don't be an engineer, what would I be?
- if it has not bout LK-i don't even good in it, i wouldn't choose engineering AT ALL. still..i didn't choose it..but i applied. AND I GOT.

Yup..exactly. What would I be?
-if I haven't got my engineering degree nor accepted the offer to study engineering degree.. i can have other option. but i studied engineering, and i don't think i can be something else other than engineering that i like.

Right now, i WANT to be an ENGINEER. i AM an ENGINEER. i CHERISH myself as an ENGINEER, only..i still can't live up to the ENGINEER's name- this is what concern me..gone all the not wanting, or regretting..i want to live up to my name as civil engineer which hasn't been any closed to be fulfilled, nor i am having anything that can be considered engineer's work yet. especially as civil engineer..

this is my regret right now. I am having considerably less amount of knowledge in engineering.. while not all the thing came from the book..moreover, even from the book i still lack of it.I have no idea how to get it..while sometimes i do think..it's don't have to always from somewhere else but your brain.

Comments

  1. i'm working on it. i'm working as it. engineer~ yup. dat's me! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!