~Breathe Slow~

i running out of patience coz i cant believe what the hell i'm hearing
and speaking of hell it dont compare to this heat that i'm feeling
i love u too much it shows, all my emotions go out of control
good for u bad for me, when i can't hardly see from the tears that flow..

can't forget to breathe slow.. count from 1 to 10 with my eyes close..
coz, ladies take it in and get composure..
before i lose it, get composure
i am gonna breathe slow, count from 1 to 10
with my eyes close
coz ladies take it in and get composure..
ladies never lose composure

not gonna lie or even try
you got my wheel spinning
and i aint the one to shoot the gun, cause that means that u will be winning~
i love u too much it shows, all my emotions go out of control
good for u bad for me, when i can't hardly see from the tears that flow..

sb better hold me back,
u're lucky i know how to act, (so lucky i ain't gonna attack)
i'm being calm n cool, but believe me u is taking everything..
so just breathe...breathe..breathe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!