just my luck...



they said, ever since i'm in jps kedah.. there's always something not quite ok happening to me.
like, losing a camera..
and now another money-related issue.
it worries me.
but i haven't been in such state like losing my sleep over those things
i guess i didn't take that matter to such extend like my colleague did.
like, how things that happened could messed up with my service in government..
like..how my chance in getting promoted is slimmer
like.. maybe i should quit my job since my future in my position now is not so bright anymore

....

never believe there's such thing as bad luck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

or may be there is?

Comments

  1. Percaya dgn adanya Dia....dpt membuka jln penyelesaian.Nasrun minallahi wafat hum qhoribb,wabashirill mukminiin.(Pertolongan Allah akan dtg dgn segera......bagi mereka yg percaya,yakin dan mengatakan pasti!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!