march mission (konon)

it's already march in the year of 2011..and since my days are pretty much the same every day for the past few months.. it's already tiresome & boring & owh..i don't have words for it...

aaaaahhhh..suggest something to me. something fun & new to do in my weekends other than going out to shopping complex and window shop, karox, bowling & movies. because even that..i don't feel like doing anymore. i find myself want to lay down in front of tv and have the remote control in my hand, teh ais by my side and then i realized.. my day is shorten by 2-4hours <-- sleep (-_-)zzzZZZzz

hmm..i read somewhere that i'm the kind of person who like to make a list. i can make a list of every kind of things that can be listed. hahhaha.. and since somebody agree with it.. so, i'm going to use my specialty.. then i will have several things listed for me to do this month..stuff that's like a "march mission" kinda thing. gee..weird & funny but who cares!

**oh i have to add.. my specialty is to make lists.. but to actually doing  what i have listed.. is something else.. hehe

owh..but in a working environment.. in the month of march..hmm..gaji 24hb..hehe... owh.there's rtm thing next week (i'm not involved, i think), then internal audit for iso 14001 PSgNKdh..owh..there'll be pameran for kedah sejahtera.. then sungai kedah-anak bukit project..what else ek..hmmm..kursus at the end of the month maybe..  ok. this list is not fun. next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!