...soy solo una chica

why do i need everything to be defined, to get confirmed?
well.. it's just me.
me..
whom need somebody to drop me a message when it comes to something that i can't be sure of..
coz i simply not that confident with myself.. let alone the whole situation
thus i feel there's a need for me to be sure that i am not having a daydream 
a dream that later could turn into a (beautiful?) nightmare..

but...
i know what's in my heart
the very thing that makes my day
i don't know if i need to be that sure anymore
maybe it's just enough to know that i like it a lot
and to feel sure that i want to go for it..
and that i actually want it.

thus i have it defined.
and somehow i know..i have them confirmed. 
:$

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!