25 tahun ini...

bila baca suna yg very bersyukur for her life, she makes me think of my life of what am i having. do i ever bersyukur?

very little kesyukuran. that's wat i understand of myself.

1. family: my family. yup. my family, like any other family, loves their member. huhu~ i love my family, i am nothing without them. i love my siblings esp.. most of things, my deepest secrets are with them..lately je i don't feel like sharing. sharing isn't always caring, y'know. some secret, are meant to be kept and forgotten!!! and..if i can include here.. another family member i love the most would be my cats.. suma pon dah takde. tp.. zuriat niki+niko is the best cats-time. *sigh*

2. education: thank GOD. i think i really am lucky. i graduated already with a degree yg tak lekeh. huhu~ walupon result tuh agak unsatisfying, still... the university i went, is something yg aku proud of. from spm to degree= the best chapter of my life yet. i love my 2000 and 2001 life kat mahsuri, i'm proud of myself got admitted in UTP..got scholarship..-though have to pay back certain amount- my life in UTP and my degree from UTP. biar la apa org nk kata..to me, my best chapter of life yet would be that. 2000-2007.

3. work: yea.. i'm working. though not as great as what suna had..or like most of my utpian friends had..i still have work..a work with government yg leh dikatakan very promising. and with this job, i am able to live my own. i have money for living, for a bit of harta and to buy things that i like. i like having my own money. i like my job..only the 'job' itself tak brapa nk sampai! takpe..with time. i will usaha for that.

4. friends: i am lucky. though not having a big circle of frens..all my frens are rather in smaller grup but gosh..they are the best. esp fisza, suna n mimie. kwn2 utp nie mmg aku paling sayang..cm aku syang my utp life gaks.. then kawan mahsuri yg aku still keep in touch. ainiah n yana esp --> ye..grup kwn yg suma dah kawin tuh..isk2.. watever.. aku nie bila pindah, berpindah la kawan.. making new ones. and usually yg lama n baru, aku tak 'masuk'kan derang. how i wish i could be in petronas where my frens are also my fren's fren. mcm kat utp. tp takpe..jps pon cm tuh. my fren=my fren's fren. so..that's settle. and..kwn jps pon best. esp yg kat kedah nie... keeping  them for sure!

5. life: kalu nak fikir balik, hidup aku agak aman damai lagi sejahtera. if only i could bersyukur dgn penuh bersyukur for each day that i've been thru and i live in..how great would the feeling be. but each day, i look more into problems. bila hepi tak kata pa pe laks..manusia. and the one thing yg aku tak dpt faham..kenapala aku nk sgt 'pasangan'? i know i just lost one.. hehe.. ntah la. kenapa aku slalu je nk ini. without this i think my life just not complete. ye ke chica? waaa..kenapa saya rs cm tuh? the one thing i cannot have is the thing i long for? arrrrr....

kesimpulan= YE. SAYA BERSYUKUR FOR ALL THE THINGS I'M HAVING, I HAD. ONLY...THAT 1 THING, I'M CRAVING TO HAVE EVER SINCE.. STILL NOT MINE. ALL IN ALL..THIS IS MY LIFE, AND I AM BREATHING IN THE MOMENT. IF I DON'T SEEK TOWARDS THE BETTER LIFE, WHY SHOULD I LIVE NOW, ANYWAY? DAH TUTUP CHAPTER NAMANYA ITU!!!

yup..bersyukur. siyes. aku ske dgn my life now. but i want 'mi vida, mi corazon'..takpe. bior je skang nie..i don't want anything related to that. just want, to have a heart that is very tenang. that's all.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!