me & my spanish Sueños

hu hu hu...


i read this thing at my fren's wall in fb,
her fiancé wrote sth in spanish. very jiwang-like
but, i like it

yesterday is my fren's bday..her fiancé wrote again:
"feliz cumpleaños mi amor..."
it's not the ayat, it's the spanish thing.
i find it very.. romantic (maybe?) erm..

i love spanish. my fren too..and she loves liverpool plus torres..
(which explain the extend of spanish-thingy in her life..haha)
i don't think her fiancé that keen on spanish thing,
& as far as i know her fiancé supports other team..
but..his usaha for her..
though not that much..enough to make a heart move
in a cute way..
in a sweet way..

there used to be someone who although don't go writing any spanish 'ayat' for me..
but intrested in my spanish 'ayat-ayat', and ...

(me n mis sueños..)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!