NEW GADGET, NEW "PROBLEM" !

With PKP started and continue and becoming PKPD starting 3rd of July, we see the need to replace Zahin's current laptop that's too old for his PdPR with new laptop. My husband and i have this discussed and we decided to buy a new one for me and give him my PC instead. that PC is bought for him anyway but those were the time it was the old normal. 

at first i want to buy zahin a laptop, i want to WFH with pc because i think can do faster job with it. but then..as we take a look at the available laptops, where all can only be bought online during PKP.. i decided to go for apple mac book instead because it only cost slightly more than the other brand, with the same specs. 

with my husband willing to pay half..i am more than happy to get my hands on my 2nd apple gadget!

"An apple a day keeps the doctors away~~"

and i just can't stop smiling. and the wait although just a week feels like tooo long esp when the mouse got delivered 1st, and that mouse can only be used with MAC OS.

have to wait until macbook arrive thoughhh

earlier, when i check out mac book it said that it will only arrive at around July 6th. but then i still wanted it so i just go with it. the waiting is excruciating. hahaha.. i just couldn't wait. if only i could walk in at IOI.. 

but then, the warehouse shipped earlier than the estimated date. still have to wait because it's not from Singapore, but from China. Apple store send an email letting me know the newest date would be late June. and finally it arrived on 25th. i even get an sms on the very day of delivery for both mouse and this macbook. never expect any less from apple. 

i can't believe i owned a MACBOOK!


I already asked my friend if mac os now is friendly enough with ms office and he said yes. once i get my hands on my MacBook air, i have to do quite a lot, to set it and to get started. i am seriously blurred but thanks to you tube, i can manage a lot. 

still..that whole week following of the MacBook arrival, my wfh was a mess. i am so tensed because i couldn't do a simple thing quickly enough because i haven't learned my way around my touchpad, keyboard shortcut and even a simple window shortcut like ctrl+v and ctrl+c was replaced with something else. 

even my Turkish language class turns out to be a big hardship because i have to download this and that.. FYI, it was just another online class.. using Zoom actually! doh!

i am still learning my way around. and just so you know, it is much easier to watch how to do what in MacBook with youtube and i really just faced another problem. hahaha.. I've learn my way around windows since high school..and even that changing. i also faced the same problem when i first using iPhone. so... i just hope I'll get to work smoother with it cause I am loving this MacBook already! 

but.. i can't deny, going to office to do work at my window pc is such bliss after a chaotic week getting acquainted with MacBook. lol.

i̇yi şanslar
görüşmek üzere

p/s will update about Turkish class later ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!