WHEN TYPING IS WAYYYYY EASIER THAN PENNING DOWN!

Mac 29,2021

Salam..

dah lama sgt tak blog sbb tahun2 selepas tak blog ialah waktu bermulanya diri menggunakan planner i.e midori dan hobonichi.. dan lain2 jenis planner. however, this year 2021..i started using them as a REAL planner instead of a diary.. or whatever keeper it was to me, then i lost time and it's kinda hard for me to actually spill everything in my mind into it, in pen.


besides, these days, don't you think it is much easier to type than to write?

yeah. i might steal some time from the office hour, or my lunch hour at the office because i prefer typing using the keyboard and not off the phone - better so, i just jot down whatever i feel like typing. 

i simply couldn't live without diary / writing down whatever i have in mind, because i simply can only live and tell as much as i want with only myself. even husband don't really want to listen much to my office politics and he has a lot on his plate. and sometimes, i also have something of my own opinion and really not willing to share. so i need this. 

this is rather a revival of some old blog. don't think will have much of an audience, but i rather want to keep this alive and online. just for my own sake. so yeeah.. i'll be writing more often and really hope this will help myself off the solitude, introvert world much. after all, i already secure myself at the back of the office. with the reports and hopefully, much less people.

hasta pronto!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!