I can't get no satisfaction...





... maybe i am being less gratefull.tp susah tol nk satisfy with what you have. human, they always seeks for more..tp aku nie, i have no idea what am i seeking to, looking for, myself. all i know, i want to be satisfied, i want to have satisfaction so that i won't question my happiness en mi vida, con mi trabajar..


85 days to 25 y/o
..what are my expectation???
what i want to have???
what i want to secure???


my job. i like being an engineer, since i don't get to be in petro-family, being in gomen is someth i could say, grateful enough. only, the post i am having right now isn't something like others had. been told that to be special, there's something you need to sacrifice. but i don't see 'special' ahead of me. i am demanding..i am like this. i hate being hanging around. i like to work, doing something i know i have to do..something i know as MY JOB. maybe i don't recognise my own ability.. whatever..less satisfaction in job.. lead me to kemalasan which i know i always had! huhu~ whatever chica, for time being, get your job done is the priority. walupon mcm penat reminding myself, still you need to be reminded, so: ALLAH NEVER FORGETS YOU. SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN APART THIS TRANSITION STAGE. SWALLOW IT, NO MATTER HOW HARD. THERE'S ALWAYS LIGHT AT THE END OF A TUNNEL.. (or should i say..mi vida es un tunel sin TU luz..)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!