Learning New Language - Turkish

There's this one night I'm scrolling IG, I saw this post about a free Turkish Language lesson by a language center from Istanbul in KL
siap leh dpt free flight ticket lagi..tp kena repost post nie. aku nk join kelas je...


Since it is free, I just fill up the request form..and
 choose the day and time for the class along with several questions on my current level for the language. well.. to be exact, I know nil! hahaha.. 

I am not very familiar with the language. I remember during my confinement period with Aariz at Langkawi, I used to watch this one Turkish drama on Astro on the Go : Kiraz Mevsimi. the hero Ayaz is sooooooo handsome so i used to call Aariz by Ayaz too.. hahah.. it sounds a tiny bit similar. the episodes were quite a lot- ada jugak merapu sana sini.. tp, it was quite good considering you have something to keep you awake in the middle of the night! hahhaa.. i don't remember if i have watched all the episodes though... but i do like the OST. it's like happy2 song.. moreover i like what the heroin and the gang wearing in the drama..all the dresses are soooo gorgeous, gorgeous hair and make up, heels.. i feel like wanting to wear them too..at least at home! hahaha

I remember, because of that drama, I try to learn a bit of that language via apps. But it was quite unpredictable - unlike Spanish and quite hard in terms of grammar and the word itself. the alphabets are almost like English-Malay-Spanish kinda alphabets with a few additional alphabets with symbols so I think I will be doing fine.  but it turns out, whenever I want to say in Turkish, Spanish words came out instead! hahaha.. so only learn them halfway. after I went back to Alor Setar, I forget all about it because I simply don't have time. 

and that was back in 2015. 

few days after the form, i received an email about the class. my registration is successful and I one of the few that managed to get the free class.


so I join the WhatsApp group. the teacher gave us the link for our weekly class as well as link to buy a book that we will be using in the class but.. the book is in total Turkish! not an English word can be found! huhu~~~ but when I search online, there is very little Turkish-English book available. thankfully these days you can use google translation but it's quite tiring to translate everything though. 😅😅

beli jugak la..RM50 mcm tu..prefer paperbag tp nak buat cane kan time PKP nie.

so, hopefully leh belajar dgn best la bahasa baru nie. tetiba je nk belajar Turkish. tp kelas free so, join je tgk mcm mana. kalau bahasa spanish best lagi atau lain2 mungkin pasni cari je la kelas online jugak


xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ali, bizim hamsterimiz...

Ada apa dengan barangan kemas?

VAKSIN SETTLE!